Food and recipes
- 2 cups fine wholemeal flour
- ½ cup of soy flour
- 1 ½ cups of wheat flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon of yeast
- Warm water needed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
– Mix the flours in a bowl.
– Add the dissolved yeast in a little warm water, salt and 2 tablespoons of oil inside.
– Knead well, adding the warm water that was necessary to obtain an elastic mass.
– Let it rest for 30 minutes in the fridge.
– Stretch the dough well with a rolling pin until it is ½ centimeter thick and oil it with the remaining oil.
– Sprinkle the dough with a little wheat flour and fold it.
– Stretch again with the roller and repeat the operation 3 or 4 more times.
– Store in a refrigerator until use.